Thursday 3 October 2019

Unity Tutorial 01

(Source:Unity logo)

I have never used any sort of game development tools before so I was completely clueless going into these tutorials. I was expecting to find it a lot harder trying to understand what the tutorials were explaining since I've never done anything like this before but watching these Unity tutorials was very helpful.

I learned quite a lot from just a few videos, even if its just the basics. Jimmy Vegas does a really good job at explaining everything and guiding you through everything step by step. Instead of just listening to what he says and ending up forgetting it, I found having Unity open and following the steps as you watch a very good way to learn everything much quicker. There were parts I struggled understanding but hopefully with some practice I will manage to get the hang of them eventually.

This is all still very new and I've still lots to learn but I look forward to learning more about Unity and game design, I think so far its been really interesting seeing all the things you can create with just the basic tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment