Thursday 27 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 05

For this week's Unity tutorials, I finished up last week's prototype and completed a challenge where I play fetch with a dog by spawning random balls and making the dog catch them.

(Image of my Unity)

The first tutorial this week was just the last tutorial for Lesson 2. In this, I learned how to spawn random objects with a timer rather than having to press a button all the time, I learned a little more about colliders, how go destroy objects when they collide and how to trigger a "game over" message for myself. As always, the tutorial was straightforward and I had very little to no problems with Unity.

(Image of my Unity)

For the second part of this week's Unity, it was a challenge and instead of following along to tutorials, I had to figure out how to make things work myself. There were some hints to help but I still got a little confused. The past tutorials did help because I had a better idea of where to look and what to do. I struggled and not everything works like it should but I got most of it to work I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment