Thursday 20 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 04

(Image of my Unity)

In this week's Unity tutorials, I learned basic gameplay by making a "Feed the Animals" prototype. It was really easy to follow along as the tutorials go through everything clearly and step-by-step. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun making the prototype.

I learned a lot of new things in this tutorial using code. I learned how to move the character side-to-side, set boundaries for the character's movements, how to clone and spawn objects/projectiles by pressing keys, how to make objects disappear instead of going off into the distance forever, how to change the location of where objects are spawned and a few other things. They were all fun to learn how to do and to play around with.

Overall, it was really fun messing around in the game and the tutorial was easy to do. I didn't have as many difficulties with this one as I did with Unity Tutorial 02, I'd make small mistakes here and there but they were easy to spot and change so that was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment