Tuesday 19 November 2019

Week 9: Reading and Writing

When I first started doing the readings, I found them pretty difficult as most the time I didn't know what to write for the blogs or I wouldn't understand the readings. However, as I did more I got better at typing up blogs about the readings, or at least I'd like to think I got better. I still struggle with some readings but overall, it was a nice experience writing blogs.

Blogging was something new that I've never tried before and I honestly thought I'd hate it but it wasn't the worst experience. With other classes, they'd give readings but I wouldn't really read them, I'd quickly look through but not really pay attention but having to write a blog based off what I just read made me pay attention to details in the readings a lot more which made me learn a lot more too.

I think my favourite reading has been the latest reading I did which had to do with game fun. I learnt about the different types of fun and even though its basic knowledge that everyone has different preferences in things, it informed me about why we have these preferences and how it relates back to our ancestors which I thought was very interesting.

I don't think I have a big accomplishment for this class, I wish I managed my time a bit better and stayed on top of my work more but I'm happy that at least I tried something new and didn't completely give up on it. In the future, I definitely will try a lot harder to keep up with the work.


One of my favourite images from my blog is the one shown above. It's a screenshot I found online from the game "Corpse Party. I like it because it brings back memories to when I first found the game and how much I used to like it. I loved the story and the game style, although some scenes or parts were kind of disturbing, I still really enjoyed it.

I look forward to maybe doing more blog posts. I kind of enjoyed doing them, even though I didn't do all the blog posts I was supposed to do, I'd feel pretty accomplished when I'd actually do them, especially after really long readings. It would always be such a relieving feeling getting it done in time, especially since I tend to leave things til last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment